Thursday, February 19, 2015

LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT | DON'T IGNORE SMALL SUCCESSES

LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT

(Encourage yourself with small gains)

Today, I was reminded of a song I knew and sang when I was a younger woman… the title of the song was “little things mean a lot”.  I know I am dating myself with this song… but hey!!!

The words of the song goes –
“Throw me a kiss from across the room
Say I look nice when I’m not
….. line 3….??
Little things mean a lot”

I might opt to sing it when I create the video version of this post…. J

This song came to mind as I read an email that came to my inbox congratulating me of success in my readership.  I had attracted over 2,000 readers to each of my two (2) Power Point Slide Presentations which I uploaded to “Slideshare.com” – placing me in the 5% percentile of their viewership.

MLM | Daily Action Guide For Success
GET ENGAGED | A BUSINESS TOOL



Needless to say, I did not allow myself to consider this a small compliment… instead, I encouraged myself for the recognition…

I have no idea what the final effect of these two power point presentations was… I just know that someone read them – and I hope that they got the help they were seeking…

So, in the meantime,  I’ll keep on Creating, “Until”.











 2015-02-02_1524
If you found this video helpful be sure to share it and comment below!
P.S. If you could use more leads for your business you may want to take a peak at the system I have been using for over 2 years now.   Check it out here!
_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment